I serve the greater Seattle area with top-notch Apple consulting services.
Why choose to work with me?
Clients tell me that they choose to work with me because:
- I’m certified by Apple as a Support Professional and am a member of the Apple Consultants Network. I maintain this certification yearly to make sure I’m up to speed on the latest technology.
- I’m friendly and easy to work with. Read my reviews on Apple.com and you’ll see that my clients trust me to deliver honest, friendly advice in a way that they can understand.
- Proactive Alerts. Get notified of problems before they get serious. Learn more and sign up.
- On-Site or Remote troubleshooting. Applications behaving oddly? Internet going out? Documents not printing? I can help.
- Setup and/or migrate to a new Mac, iPhone, or iPad. Get a new Mac for your home or office? I can move your data from your old Mac or PC with no problem.
- Networking: I know TCP/IP, DNS, AFP, SMB, SFTP, and other confusing acronyms.
- Backups: I can help you plan a comprehensive backup strategy, so you’ll never lose your most valuable data.
- Training: Need to make the most of iWork, Microsoft Office, iLife, or some other application?
iPad, iPhone Seminars
Are you putting on an event for clients? Bring me in as a featured speaker and I can give a seminar about the benefits of the iPad and iPhone. Your clients will love the free information.
My rate is $140 an hour. Travel time within the city of Seattle is available at no extra charge. Outside of Seattle may incur a travel charge.
Setup an appointment with me now and let’s get your problems fixed.